Burger King in Leicester Square in London (Wikicommons)
Calling all San Diego residents! Burger King Worldwide, Inc. is helping Americans satisfy their cravings without breaking the bank with the new $4.99 KING DEALScombo meal promotion. With five delicious items to choose from, like the Original WHOPPER Sandwich or the new Crispy Chicken Strips, with eight classic or bold dipping sauces, guests will be able to purchase the featured weekday KING DEALS combo meal for just $4.99 at participating BK restaurants.
"KING DEALS ensure our guests have the opportunity to enjoy their favorite BURGER KING combo meals at a great price," said Jose Dias, West division vice president, Burger King Worldwide, Inc. (BKW). "With five different options to choose from, we carefully hand-selected our guests' favorite menu items to ensure satisfaction of everyone's unique tastes."
Like Us on Facebook
$4.99* KING DEALS® Weekday Schedule:
- Monday: TENDERCRISP® Chicken Sandwich ~ Premium white meat chicken breast perfectly seasoned and layered with crisp lettuce, sliced tomatoes and creamy mayonnaise all sandwiched between an artisan-style bun. (Suggested retail price of the sandwich only is $4.19).
- Tuesday: Original Chicken Sandwich ~ Lightly-breaded premium white meat chicken topped with freshly shredded lettuce and creamy mayonnaise all on a sesame seed bun. (Suggested retail price of the sandwich only is $3.99).
- Wednesday: WHOPPER® Sandwich ~ Made with USDA certified fire-grilled beef, juicy tomatoes, crisp lettuce, creamy mayonnaise, crunchy pickles and sliced white onions, all on a soft, sesame seed bun. (Suggested retail price of the sandwich only is $3.59).
- Thursday: Crispy Chicken Strips (5 Piece) ~ Crispy Chicken Strips at BK® are made with white meat tenderloin chicken, marinated and lightly battered in seasoned home-style breading. Crispy Chicken Strips are perfect for dipping in one of eight classic or bold BK® sauces. (Suggested retail price of the chicken strips only starts at $2.99).
- Friday: Premium Alaskan Fish Sandwich ~ Made with 4.3 ounces of premium cold water white fish filet, topped with a tangy tartar sauce and shredded lettuce all served on a corn-dusted bakery-style bun. (Suggested retail price of the sandwich only is $3.19).
*Available during weekdays only. Each combo meal is served with a small side of thick-cut crispy French Fries or golden Onion Rings and a small fountain drink of your choice.
© 2014 Franchise Herald. All rights reserved.
Featured Video : Bizarre Bites: Doritos Ramen at Brooklyn's King Noodle