updated - September 3, 2014 Wednesday EDT
A student caught a nasty surprise as he dug into a piece of chicken while eating a Gladiator box meal, and what he found, was something no one hopes to find in any food they're about to consume.
Ibrahim Langoo, 19, couldn't believe he spotted "wrinkled brain" inside a piece of chicken at a location in Colchester, Essex in the U.K, according to Elite Daily.
"I threw it down onto my tray immediately. It looked like a brain. I suddenly felt grim and really sick. I couldn't bring myself to pick the lump up so I went to the serving counter to complain. It was about 1pm and pretty hectic in the restaurant and as it was so busy none of the staff helped me."
Langoo took a photo of the "brain" with his cellphone and posted in on Facebook. The report says that it was later evaluated by "KFC's experts" after he made a complaint against the chain and they said it was actually a kidney. Certainly, that did not make the situation any better.
"KFC say they are sorry and are concerned to hear of my experience as they have "rigorous standards" but I'm still not impressed.
Langoo has vowed to never eat a KFC ever again, whether it be at the branch where he caught the shock of his life, or any other chain.
"I'll eat chicken at home, where I can see how it's been prepared."
TOP 10 FRANCHISE FOR 2013